- Take ownership of a broad portion of our product
- Adapt algorithms from academic papers to practical use
- Write clear, interoperable code
- Engage with customers
- Lead products through requirements, architecture, implementation, verification, deployment, and support
- Think creatively and flexibly about cutting-edge problems
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Team player with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated by solving novel problems
Technical Skills of Interest:
- Driver design
- Compiler design
- Hardware design
- Embedded programming
- Familiarity with neuroscience is highly valued
- C/C++ a bonus
- git required
College degree: Minimum CS, EE or equivalent
For immediate consideration, please apply on-line: email@example.com
Compensation and benefits competitive with early stage startups including significant stock commensurate with contribution and impact.
We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Applications received by postal mail or fax will NOT be accepted.
PLEASE... No Agencies, Contractors or Consultants.